Katrina Kaif is one of the leading Bollywood actresses today and undeniably one of the best dancers in the industry. Salman Khan has recently said that Katrina dances far better than Deepika and Priyanka. That aside, we bring you some little known but interesting facts about Bollywood actress Katrina Kaif.
- Katrina Kaif was born in Hong Kong, and then moved to different countries, and finally moved to London.
- Katrina is half-Brit and half-Indian. Her father, Mohammad Kaif is a businessman (of Kashmiri descent), and he moved to the US after divorcing her mother.
- When Katrina was 14, she won a beauty contest in Hawaii, and received a modelling assignment in a jewellery campaign.
- Katrina has 7 siblings and has gone on record to say that her father had no contribution in her upbringing.
- The movie where she acted for the first time was not a successful movie, later she was seen in a Telugu movie “Malliswari” (2004), her first successful movie.
- Her real name is Katrina Turquotte. Ayesha Shroff, the producer of Boom (Katrina's debut Bollywood film) made her change it to Kaif so that the audience relate to her as an Indian.