Thursday, Mar 04, 2021 | Last Update : 06:59 PM IST
The most perfect Bollywood love stories are a result of Bollywood stars who have found love in people who are either a decade older than them or several years younger them. Here's a look some celebrities who have dated and married people with the huge age gap.
1. Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas: The hot new couple in both Hollywood and Bollywood has got tongues wagging. Priyanka Chopra, who is 35 years old, is said to be dating singer Nick Jonas, who is all of 25 years old.
2. Ranbir Kapoor and Alia Bhatt: Following his Barfi! co-star’s footsteps, Ranbir Kapoor recently confirmed that he is dating an actress who is ten years younger than him. The 35-year-old Sanju actor recently confirmed Alia Bhatt, who celebrated her 25th birthday in March this year.
3. Shahid Kapoor and Mira Rajput: While the previous two stars are still dating, a 37-year-old Shahid Kapoor is married to 23-year-old Mira Rajput. The couple met when they were 34 and 20 respectively.
4. Aamir Khan and Kiran Rao: How can you miss Aamir Khan in a conversation involving the Khans. The PK actor and his second wife Kiran Rao bear an age gap of nine years.
5. Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor: Seems like Shahid took a leaf out of Kareena Kapoor’s book who married a much older Saif Ali Khan. The Veere Di Wedding actress and the Nawab of Bollywood hold an age gap of ten years.
6. Farah Khan and Shirish Kunder: Speaking of wives who are older than the husband, our ace choreographer and director Farah Khan is married to a much younger Shirish Kunder (eight years younger to be exact) and are parents to triplets now.
7. Saif Ali Khan and Amrita Singh:The Race 2 actor features in this list twice because he not only married an actress who was much younger than him, he was also married to a successful star who was way older than him. Before tying the knot with Kareena, Saif was married to Amrita Singh who is 13 years elder to him.
8. Sanjay Dutt and Maanayata Dutt: In 2008, Sanjay Dutt got married for the third time, but it is not his third marriage that left several stunned. Sanjay fell in love with Maanayata, who is around 20 years younger than him.
9. Kabir Bedi and Parveen Dusanj: Kabir Bedi's marriage to Parveen Dusanj came as a shock because of the age gap of 29 years. However, this has not affected them as they are living happily ever after.
10. Riteish Deshmukh and Genelia: Like Aamir, Riteish Deshmukh too found love in someone who is nine years younger than him. The actor fell in love and married Genelia D'Souza.
11. Dilip Kumar and Saira Banu: Dilip Kumar and Saira Banu have an age gap of 22 years but they did not lead this age gap to affect them. Even at this age Dilip and Saira are giving couple goals by being there for each other.
12.Milind Soman and Ankita Konwar: Another couple who did not let the age factor come between their marriage are Milind Sonam and Ankita Konwar. The couple, who got married this year, have an age gap of 25 years.
13. Rajesh Khanna and Dimple Kapadia: Rajesh Khanna's marriage to Dimple Kapadia was one of the most talked about during the release of Bobby in 1973 broke hundreds and thousands of hearts. However, what was more shocking that Dimple was just 16 when she tied the knot to Rajesh, who was 31 at that time.